So Many Teachers, So Much Love, So Much Support

Juliette Lupoli

Rabun Gap’s most influential teacher’s from the seniors’ point of views

Teachers can make or break your high school experience. Having a good teacher means everything, and having them support you is even better. Rabun Gap is such a good and close community, so what are Rabun Gap’s teachers like?

The teachers at Rabun Gap are not just plain old typical teachers, they are like family. Most of the them treat you like you are their kid and they try to help you in any way they can. “The teachers are so good I couldn’t just pick one…” said senior Sandra Chung.

Your high school experience should be filled with love and trust. You should have confidence in your teacher that they will help you keep your grade up and if you need help, they will do whatever they can to improve your class experience. Loving your teacher and loving what they teach is the most important thing on the track to success in class.

Thanks to Rabun Gap and their amazing teachers, now the seniors are prepared for whatever the future holds for them in their college experiences and upcoming jobs. Rabun Gap has treated us all very well and we will be entirely grateful for the experience.

The teachers are so good I couldn’t pick just one. It would be Mrs. Valerio and Mrs. Henning. Mrs. Henning helped me so much with my writing skills with how to be a good person. She taught me her wise ways of life and what are the important values of life that people miss out on. Mrs. Valerio taught me different mannerisms on how you should deal with situations, especially discrimination. Always trying to support students, she influenced me to become more comfortable with my views and to speak out even though it can be uncomfortable! -Sandra Chung

Mrs Henning, because she’s nice and laid back. She is extremely open and honest and lets students give their opinions. -Avery Lumsden

Mr. Johnson because not only has he given me school advice, but also life advice. -Ali Mae Walsh

Mr. Malot was the most influential teacher to me because he was the first teacher to make me feel comfortable and at home. -Dammie Balogun

Mrs. Williams because she is a person that is relatable to me and she is a person that i feel comfortable confiding in and getting advice from. -Dante McDonald

Doc, he is one of the most caring teachers and the most passionate. He always felt really interested in me and would ask what i was up to, recommendation letter, i went to a football with him one time. I just felt like i had a better connection with him than most teachers. -Gardener Davis